PSRemote...The leading application for controlling
Canon PowerShot cameras from a Windows PC.
It gives a high degree of control over the camera and includes
a live viewfinder display allowing the camera to be operated up
to 5m (16 feet) from the computer using a standard USB cable.
PSRemote is designed for all Canon PowerShot cameras that support remote capture including
the G10, G9, G7, SX110 IS, SX100 IS, S5 IS, A640, S80, Pro1, G6, S3 IS, S2 IS, S70, A620, A520 and many other cameras.
The most recent Canon PowerShot models that can be used with PSRemote are the G10, G9, SX110 IS, SX100 IS and S5 IS. Please see the features page for a full
list of supported cameras
New! PSRemote 2.5 adds animated screens in photobooth mode
What is PSRemote?
It's a compact and robust downloadable software program
that allows photographs to be taken with a Canon PowerShot camera and viewed within seconds on a Windows PC. Learn
Why Use PSRemote?
PSRemote enables Canon PowerShot camera users to:
- Control the camera from a Windows PC
- Operate the camera from a distance and in inaccessible locations
- Take photo booth style sequences of photos and print them out automatically
- See live viewfinder display on PC screen
- See large high resolution previews of shots on the PC within seconds
- Take better product shots for eBay and other online auctions/stores
- Improve exposure control in tricky lighting conditions
- Gain unrivalled control of camera settings in tethered operation
- Create time lapse sequences over short or extended periods
- Use motion detection to automatically take pictures for wildlife photography and security applications (requires Webcam Zone Trigger which must be purchased separately).
Use the large preview image to display:
- Flashing highlights to indicate over-exposed areas
- Grid overlay to assist accurate alignment
What Do I Need to Install PSRemote?
An internet connection and XP (32-bit versions only), Vista (32-bit versions only), Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit) or Windows 8 (32-bit or 64-bit) installed on your computer. Older PowerShot models may also require Canon’s
USB drivers to be installed on your pc. These are available on the disk supplied
with your camera and can also be downloaded from Canon’s
Please note that some older PowerShot models are not supported on Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8.
Who Uses PSRemote?
who needs complete remote control of their Canon PowerShot camera
from a PC. This includes event photographers, product photographers, online auction sellers, scientists and researchers, ID photographers, aerial photographers, animators and wildlife photographers.
Need to control multiple cameras?
Take a look at the multi-camera version of PSRemote which can control multiple Canon PowerShot A640, SX100 IS, SX110 IS, S5 IS, G7, G9 or G10 cameras from a single Windows PC. Designed for product photography, panoramas and other specialist applications requiring multiple cameras.
If you have a novel or interesting application for PSRemote and would like it featured on this site please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
How Much Does PSRemote Cost?
PSRemote costs US $95 (click
here for free trial*
or to purchase) and includes one full year of free upgrades.
Breeze Systems also provides customized remote capture applications for Canon DSLR and PowerShot cameras. Contact email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
*Risk Free. Try before you buy. When
you do decide to buy there is no need to download the software
again - simply place your order and then enter your registration
code to unlock the software.
Home | Products
| Purchase | Download
| Support | Reviews
| About | News
© Copyright Breeze Systems 2012
PSRemote - Remote Control Operation of Canon PowerShot Camera
via USB and Windows PC Computer. Supported cameras include Canon PowerShot Pro1, S1 IS, S2 IS, S3 IS, S5 IS, SX100 IS, SX110 IS, G2, G3, G5, G6, G7, G9,G10, S30, S40, S45, S50,
S60, S70, S80, A60, A70, A75, A80, A85, A95, A510, A520, A620, A640