Breeze Booth for iPad beta
Breeze is proud to announce that Breeze Booth for iPad is now available for testing. Please apply here to join the beta program.
Breeze Booth for iPad is a fully customisable and flexible app developed for the event industry which allows guests to capture and share still images and animated GIFs. The app can be branded and customized for commercial and social use.
New! Breeze Booth for iPad beta build 25 now available
If you have already registered for the beta test program all you need to do is run TestFlight on your iPad to update to the latest version. If you haven't registered for the beta yet program yet please you can do so using the form below.
New in build 25:
- Improvements to the event format making it easier to copy and clone events
- The ability to Update all events option in the "Events" screen
- Keyboard shortcuts to control the app
- Menu 1 or menu 2 now support touchscreen actions to load profiles
- Tokens can now be used in the update server URL and Dropbox path
- Improved display quality for survey screens and keyboards
- Events can now have an initial profile and a default profile
New in the previous build:
- Support for printing directly from the iPad using AirPrint
- Menu screens to select styles, mirroring, virtual props etc.
- Support for up to 10 different virtual props
- Ability to add logos and resize, rotate and position them in the print layout
- Updated sample events
What do I need to beta test Breeze Booth for iPad?
To download and run the app you need:
- iPad running iOS 12 or later
- Apple ID
- Email address linked to your Apple ID
Visit the blog to find out how to get started
More detailed help including information on how to use the latest features in build 20 is available on the beta test notes page:
To customize and brand the app you also need
- A PC/laptop running Windows 10, Windows 8 or Windows 7
- A copy of the Breeze Booth Event Editor software
Download and install Breeze Booth Event Editor v1.0 beta 20181116 and the sample events.
Breeze Booth for iPad has been developed by Chris Breeze, famous worldwide for his flexible, robust and powerful photo booth software.
Breeze plans to introduce many more new and exciting features over time. We welcome your feedback about potential features and any issues you experience.
Each beta copy of Breeze Booth for iPad is a time limited version which will run for up to 90 days after it is issued. There is no charge to use this beta version of the program. You are welcome to use the app at events, but do so at your own risk.
Request to beta test Breeze Booth for iPad